April 30, 2006

Better than tarot!

Folowing this post and its rules, I decided to try it.
There's a set of questions, magically answered by the shuffle setting on winamp (some did it on iTunes)...
I inserted a few albums (no playlist), radomized the list a few times and this is what I got. It wasn't made up!

1. How does the world see you?

Une année sans lumiere – The Arcade Fire
Apparently the world sees darkness in me (“one year withou light”). Anyone ofr a exorcism?


2.Will I have a happy life?
Everyone is totally insane – The Dandy Warhols
Good answer. That’s why I always say: When I’ll grow up I want to be MAD!

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Cetacea – Bjork
My friends think I am a whale?! I knew I should go on a diet!

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Jacksonville – Sufjan Stevens
Apparently somewhere in the USA a whole town does that. Either that or the Jackson family, which is worse.

5. How can I make myself happy?
Hey Satan – Sigur Rós
Wow. That’s a good one. I’ll sacrifice a chicken tonight and call Satan!

6. What should I do with my life?
Shot Down – Nine Black Alps
Ok… there is no need to be extreme.

7. Will I ever have children?
Dream Daddy – World Leader Pretend
Apparently not… Why? Why?! Damn you… you!

8. What is some good advice for me?
Picture of you – My Morning Jacket
I would get a better advice from the chicken I am going to sacrifice…

9. How will I be remembered?
Feelin’ Good – Nina Simone
Ok… that’s actually a song I would hope to be chosen. That’s the way baby!

10. What is my signature dancing song?
The sweets – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Somehow I think it is connected to the whale…

11. What do I think my current theme song is?
Smash – Calexico
Yeah! Smash all the retardeds around here, teachers included.

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
On the bus mall – The Decemberists
Yeah. Out of here!

13. What song will play at my funeral?
My doorbell – The White Stripes
That’s weird… if my doorbell rings at my funeral, it might be an illusion and I might not be dead. Therefore… I am immortal.

14. What type of lover do I like?
Everything is everything – Phoenix
Wow… apparently I have low standards… Or no standards! Or I can’t decide. Or… I don’t know what I want. Naaa… I am pretty sure of what I want. ;)

15. What is my day going to be like?
On a plain – Nirvana
I wish…

No comments: