November 27, 2006

A perception exercise... The new James Bond in Madrid

I go to Madrid and on the day I arrive, just while I was walking through the "Gran Via", I see all these people waiting near a movie theatre with pics of James Bond everywhere and the movie theme song playing.

It didn't took me much to realize that it was the premiere of the new movie and Daniel Craig was going to walk the red carpet.

I waited more than 1h but eventually and after douzens of famous spanish models, musicians, etc (not to me thought)... he finally showed up.
Wow! I am lucky bastard indeed.


Instead of fainting, I took some pics with my shitty mobile. He is in one but don't bother too much... it is hard to recognize.

At least I saw him live in my first night in MAD MADRID!



2 comments:

Rick said...

It looks kind of like you took a photo of him on a television, while you were sitting in a sauna. You can tell it's him though.

gaZpar said...

Lol. Yeah... I guess it looks something like that!