February 04, 2006

Please arrest this man

Dear diary.
Today I woke up late like I usually do and had some coffee.
Then I went to the university to photocopy some articles in the library.
After I finished, I went to a computer room in one of the university buildings.
I opened a door that was supposed to be closed and a really noisy alarm was activated.
I got out of the building like nothing had happened, just to find that an even louder alarm was "screaming" outside the building.
A security gard was probably running in my direction at this moment...
What do you do in this situation?
Get back to the library, find a computer and write on the blog.

A perfectly normal day in the life of a student!

Ps- If I stop writing in the blog it's because I was caught when I was leaving the library...

For more information, please see:
The Postal Service - Life in a prison
Album: Give Up

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

Rick said...

Was this a ploy to see the security guard in the SU get riled up? ;)