February 06, 2006

Tales of a neurotic woman

My flat mate is neurotic.
There! I said it!

She told a story in which she felt in our house in the Christmas break and was in the hospital in a coma for one month... No wait... she saw me after christmas, so after all it was 2 days... no one week. no...
And then she went to Switzerland to ski (or was it France? she said different things to different persons...), although she had a head injury and no doctor would allow that to someone that was in a coma a few days before...
And then she talked with the landlady and said that she couldn't pay the rent because she was in hospital for one month (tears appear in my eyes at this moment).
Landlady: "Oh really? I though you were skying in Switzerland?!".
Of course her cheque bounced for the third time...

Wait...I know what happened... She was skying in the hospital and then she felt and went to switzerland for a coma, got back and went to france to write cheques...

God... She is too craizy for me!

I am a desperate "househusband".

6 comments:

onmywaytoheaven said...

K_razy Woman

onmywaytoheaven said...

BUT HEY...i guess..that is called a "coma" effect

gaZpar said...

Well... and now she is going to Australia in the end of the month apparently... without paying the rent...

onmywaytoheaven said...

she must be in a "coma" still, but...maybe!!??!! its not her! and she is having the so called "outer body experience" lol ?
;)

gaZpar said...

Or maybe she is GOD... she can be in many countries and places at the same time.
wow... GOD is a neurotic english blond. That changes the meaning of life to me!

Rick said...

In the space of a 5 minute conversation with the neurotic pathological liar, she'd contradicted her own story at least 5 different times.

If she didn't really crack her skull open, I'd be more than happy to do it for her. *wink*