October 17, 2006

Jesus give me some of those Twinkies

After watching John Stewart's Daily Show in which he interviewed the paquistani president Pervez Musharaff and offered him some "twinkies" advertising them as one of the top 5 traditional US products... I finally believe it!

While I was there I never understood why they were so important. But now I understand. They are part of the North American culture and history!


The majority of North Americans don't know the names of all the 50 states... but they do know
TWINKIES!!!

I can see the ads already: "Twinkies. More famous than Jesus!"

Ok.. I am going to hell for that!
I only hope they have twinkies there.



4 comments:

VickVapoRub said...

May I say YUCKKKK??? I hate twinkies... way too sweet. I wonder how there are people who dip fry it and eat it. Can you imagine? GAWD!!!
(Sorry Rick, if you like dip fried Twinkies)

gaZpar said...

I agree. Too sweet!

(I am sure if that existed he would) :D

VickVapoRub said...

I does exist! I know some people in San Diego who used to do it! Bleargh!

gaZpar said...

I' ve seen dip fried mars bars and cadbury eggs but never that. It must be so gross... eeeeeew!
:D