March 09, 2006

And the Oscar to the clumsy bastard goes to...

I like England. They reward clumsy people!
Here is the story:

A few months ago I bought speakers for my computer in a nearby shop.
Since I am a clumsy bastard, after throwing the speaker to the floor
a few times by accident, they eventually stopped working...
Today I went to the store and said: "I bought the speakers here a few months ago. They stopped working and I am not sure why. I don't know what i did..." (yeah... right! Bullshit!)
I was expecting something like: "What happened? What did you do? Oh... they felt... I see. Well, you have to pay for it, since it was your fault...".
Surprise, surprise!
"Do you have your receipt? Thank you. Here you go!"
????? "Sorry? Are you giving me new speakers?"
"Yes."
He didn't even checked the one's I returned. It could be stones in a box!!!

Apparently my clumsiness was rewarded with a new set of speakers.
I am already planning a whole new set of "accidental acts" to receive a new computer, TV, wirelless equipment, lamps, fridge, etc etc...

I wonder where I can find a flat TV screen box to fill with stones and take it there?! Hmmmm....

1 comment:

gaZpar said...

That's right. I just have to plan some accidents... ;)