March 11, 2006

My name is Sick and I went on a shopping trip

Today I realised that I have another personality.
That personality is called Ryndie or Sick, or something like that.
I think is Sick!
This new personality gained a life of itself and wrote a post on this blog.
It is funny, because this personality as a better English than mine and sounds like an American.
"Oh myyyy goood! That is totally fabulastic! Awesome!" it is what you can hear from Sick.
Sick is a sick guyirl...
And for some reason this personality loves potatoes and sees imaginary lines, but that's a story for another day.

I wonder who is the next personality that will write on MY blog?!

2 comments:

syndie a. said...

well you did say you were waiting for your blog to write itself..

gaZpar said...

Lol. That's true.
Maybe I should start wishing other things like a new house, a car, a dildo, ...