August 31, 2006

Bear country

I see bears everywhere...
"Don't feed the bears". "You are in bear country". "Bears are wild animals". "Don't aproach the bears". "Don't leave food outside". "Don't support George Bush"...

I am surrounded by one of the most beautifull nature sceneries in the whole world and the only thing I can think about is... BEARS!
I camp in a spectacular place with excelent company, we have fun, cook on the fireplace, laugh... but the only thing on my mind is... BEARS!
I go for a walk or to pee and I only see... BEARS.
I look at the open ceiling of the tent, amazed with the brightness of the stars in the sky and there is only one thing I expected to appear above me... BEARS.
I spend the whole time afraid of... BEARS!

I leave Yellowstone and the only wildlife I didn't see were... BEARS!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: