August 21, 2006

On being too nice... when you are ice!

Hey. How are you?
Good. How about you?
I am good.

I see happy people everywhere...

Hi. What have you guys been up to?

Nothing special. We just ate some children for breakfast.

Hello. How are you today?

I was feeling ok until you asked me...

How is the food? Is everything ok? Do you need anything?

Yes... I need you to stick a fork in my ass and twist it twice. Thank you.
And... do you really care about how is my food? Or you just want the tip?

IF SOMEONE ASKS ME ONE OF THESE THINGS EVER AGAIN, I WILL PUNCH THAT PERSON IN THE FACE!

After hearing this everywhere I go at least 10 times per day
(specially in shopping malls... a trip to hell!) , I am starting to be a bit pissed.
Too much "niceness" makes me want to puke.

6 comments:

Rick said...

From now on, all US people... please be a complete and total asshole to Rui. He can't handle the false niceness.

gaZpar said...

At least would be more honest of them. :P

VickVapoRub said...

Now Rui... Com'on.... It's nice... they do their job properly... I prefer that to stubborn arseholes we have here.... here every shop attendant thinks he/she is way too good for that job. Well, they aren't. Otherwise they would be nicer to their custumers. the one who pay them salaries.

Or, like Edina said:

-Oh, drop the attitude dahlin'! You work in a shop. (for Christ's sake!!!)

gaZpar said...

Well... I agree with that too. But sometimes we have people with university degrees working in shops... and they could do better than that!
I just don't like masks and acting outside the theatre/cinema... only that. ;)
By the way... I went to Park City, where they have the Sundance festival. Jealous darling? he he he
I guess not since you went to Cannes this year! ;)

Anonymous said...

I had the same feeling, all that fake niceness made me a little sick.
"Yes, your bad tasting fat hamburger tastes just fine thank you, now stop harassing me!"

gaZpar said...

Jonsi: so you know what I mean. ;) lol