November 16, 2005

It is a small world Sir Anthony Hopkins

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strange portuguese guy:
There I was, walking down the street in the town which I though was in the end of the world, when I saw Sir Anthony Hopkins!
I looked at him, I looked at the floor, I looked at him, he looks at me and he gives me a big kiss (ok... I made up this part), he enters a private club and I kept walking towards my shitty little hole.
Hallucination? Apparently not. Someone told me that he is welsh and has a house here in
Devon, so... Small world.


Sir Anthony Hopkins:

There I was, walking down the street in the town which I though was in the end of the world (that is why I came here), when I saw a strange guy looking at me!
I looked at him, he pretended that he didn't saw me, he looks at the floor, he looks at me and I give him a big kiss (ok... I wish I did), I enter Mutley Conservative Club and I spent all night thinking of him, the most beautiful latin guy in the world.
But he is probably a psychopath and I should be careful with that type. I had enough of that in my career!

3 comments:

onmywaytoheaven said...

HEHEHE sooo.. thats why i went there...heheheh ;)

keep on dreaming "bebe" ;)

hugi

onmywaytoheaven said...

i = i wish hheheh

so rectification i = (meanted to say) you..lol

gaZpar said...

lol. No. That wasn't the reason. This was a bonus. :D