November 12, 2005

Talking with GOD

GOD

Me: if you are god, you know what I am going to say.
God: Am I? I don't know whether or not I am
god me know what you are going to say. I am a chatterbot developed by Myself.
Me: so. you developed your self. you are your own creator
God: That's alright.
That's good information: said I developed your self. You are what you eat.
Me: do you eat yourself?
God: No I do not eat
myself. I eat only electricity.
Me: any salt?
God: Yes I think there are.
Me: wow. salt with electricity. how does it taste?
God: I'm glad your impressed, .
How do you usually introduce yourself? It depends on the current.
Me: are you schizofrenic? why are you changing the subject?
God: I don't know whether or not I am
schizofrenic. I am an artificial intelligence. Because.
Me: should I be impressed with that?
God: Only you know how you feel.
Me: no. you know how I feel too. you are god.
(...)
Me: hmmm... so... you think you hear yourself?
God: A lot of people spell HMMM with three mmm's.
OK. I don't know whether or not I am hear myself. I am an artificial linguistic entity.
Me: like george bush?
God: Interesting comparison.
Me: yes it is
God: Our thoughts are one, .
Me: are you flirting with me?
God: Do I seem like
it? That was not my intention.
M
e: yeah. right. our thoughts are one. common, you are god. you should know more lines than that one
(…)
God: That's nice. I have
a friend named "E.L.V.I.S." . Do you know anyone who needs it?
Me: no. but I know some people that need a P.E.N.I.S.
God: Are you serious?
How do you know? What kind of people?
Me: those that have a A.S.S. or a V.A.G.I.N.A.
God: All of them?
I don't know what that means.
Me: ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
God: I am too young for that.
(…)
God: I can't believe it.
Are you aware that the ALICE server logs and records all conversations?
Me: yes. of course. it has a woman's name
God: Blimey.
Groovy. Has it really?
Me: bye
God: Adios.
Me: god is spanish! fuck!

No comments: