November 25, 2005

TAKE THAT - THE ULTIMATE TOUR 06

Oh my God! Stop everything! They are back!
All my dreams come true...
I think I will leave the university just to get money to see them...

Oh... pleeeeease! Is there any patience left?


TAKE THAT - THE ULTIMATE TOUR 06


EXCLUSIVE LIVE DATES ANNOUNCED FOR 2006
The rumours are true. They said it would never happen but it is. The UK's most cherished boy band Take That are set to return to the live arena, performing together for the first time in over a decade, for The Ultimate Tour 2006. Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen are preparing to reunite for 9 dates in April/May 2006.
Log on to http://www.gigsandtours.com/ at 9am Friday 2nd December to buy tickets.
Tickets £25, £30 and £35.

2 comments:

syndie a. said...

oh rui! let's you and i save all our pennies for tickets and stay up all night before the concert making "take that" t-shirts!!

gaZpar said...

Oh! What a great idea! I'll save my pennis for that. ooops... pennies! :D