September 28, 2005

The birth of a football fanatic








19.45- Ok... the Benfica vs. Manchester match. I don't like football. I will only see it because I am going with other 4 portuguese guys and a girl.
19.46- Hmmm... The environment it is not friendly. We are in front of the TV screen and everyone behind us is English... with a pint in their hand!
19.48- The game already started when I arrived... I don't care.
19.49- Boring!
19.56- Hmmm... How could they miss that? Whatever...
20.01- That is not right.
20.07- That technic is interisting.
20.11- What?
20.13- What the f****? How did Manchester scored?
20.22- Are they stupid??? Go on you morons!
20.30- Dammit! The first part ended with 1-0. I will go get a guiness now... to forget this shit!

... - portuguese bla bla bla

20.45- Here we go again...
20.47- That english bastard behind us never shuts up. I think in the end I will go stick something in is mouth... and not something he will like.
21.05- yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. suckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers! In it!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Go F**** yourselves!!! You bastards! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. We scored!!! Vivo' Benfica!!!
21.11- Go on! You can score one more!!! We louve you guys!!!
21.20- Shit! This is not happening. Argh! I am very very very pissed of! Bastards! Another score for Manchester!!!
21.21- We hate you guys!!!
21.25- I am feeling very nervous now. Extremely nervous. Really really really nervous!!!
21.27- I want to hit someone!
21.30- Ok... We lost. 2-1. I will go home now and get very depressed about it.

Wow... from a football critic to a football fanatic in 90min! What beeing away from your own country does to you...

2 comments:

onmywaytoheaven said...

hehee u´ve turned alredy on a FANATIC dudeeeee ;) tá!

gaZpar said...

Nooooooooooooooooo! I don't want!!!!! ;D