September 11, 2005

A strange portuguese guy is arriving...

Miss C'mere - International Student Orientation Programme

I am expecting some international students this monday. I am used to it.
But something caught my attention this time... there is a portuguese guy in the list. I bet he is strange... A strange portuguese guy!
Everyone that lives in Portugal, must be strange. I don't know why I am saying this! Well... nevermind.
Probably he is now like everyone in that situation: stressed and anxious. Saying good bye to he is friends and family, packing up everything, missing everyone and everything already... whitout having left yet.
Well... we are here to receive you strange portuguese guy! Como here... and
catch the sun in Plymouth!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 comments:

onmywaytoheaven said...

hehehe....u are strange...heheheh cause i know from a fact that u aren´t from this planet ;)
hehehe

hugzzzz

gaZpar said...

I don't know what are you talking about... :D Do you want me to shoot you with my phaser gun???

gaZpar said...

:) Thank you.

Anonymous said...

We meet again Zim, give me that final laugh that only u can give, before i see/ear u for the last time for some time!!!!
I don´t need to say anything and i don´t have anything else to say, cause i know that SSSSSSooooooonnnn very very soooooooonnnn... we will be again in a pub drinking a beer, talking about everything and nothing...
Once again Thank You!!! ;O)
P.S. - "My clitoris is on crisis" - Dirty Shame

Anonymous said...

o que andas a fazer ao clitoris das moças (moços....?????)
ehehehehehehehehekiss

Anonymous said...

ja sabes quem tem o clitoris em crisis???, hum hum TUDO DE BOM PATI EHEHEHEH!!!!!!
(PS: eu sei!!!!.... ihihihihih)

Anonymous said...

Never mind "crisis clitoris"!! Just be Yourself :-)))