September 24, 2005

The moment it all stopped in the dark

Hey Mr. Big. Hey Mr. Ben. What time is it?











He is too far away. He can’t hear me. Maybe I can ask Mr. Knight in the Dark.








Or Mr. I am in the top of the world.










No. They are made of stone. For them time doesn’t matter, because they stand still while everything moves on.
Maybe I can ask Miss Water Fountain. She moves, dances and swirls around. If time stops, she also stops. Not like the stone, that is already like that. She depends on time.









No. She is making too much noise to hear me. Maybe the man next to her… no. I think he is occupied adding more water to the fountain. At least it looks like that…
That remembers me that I have to do the same… and there is the ideal place for it nearby.







Hey… wait. What is happening? It looks like the time is stoping… the lights are not moving. Everything stopped. It is so beautiful. I almost wish I can see the world like this whenever I want to.To stop in a beautiful moment in time.







Time? Yes… now I know which time it is. Can I be in this moment forever? Not going back or forward. Just feel the moment?
The answer was NO and time moved forward again.






And I also did.

1 comment:

lampejo said...

Thus it seems...
Unfortunely, time doesn’t stop.
Hug, have a nice week.