September 16, 2005

So international of we

Mr. So Mafia of Me - Italian student

The dinner was great. I made pasta with italian tomato sauce made by my mother. Well... I didn't make the pasta... the Czech Republic girl made it. But I had all mixed together at the end... And it was only the past and sauce. I forgot the cheese, the meat, the mushrooms, the onion, the spicy, the... and the... and the... and... the!
I think THEY liked.

THEY:
Mr. I am so cutie and blondie (Norway)
Miss Dancing Queen (
Sweden)
Mr. how did I ended up with this guys? I am not from this continent (Botswana)
Miss I am so shy that I almost puke (Czech Republic)
Miss Blonde Baguette (France)
Miss Blonde Croissant (France)
Mr so mafia of me (Italy)
And a strange portuguese guy, the only one that doesn't live with the 7 of us... And made himself invited. But I don't mind!

Of course eventually we had to "wash" our stomach with a pint in an english pub! Cheers mate!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: